Policy - Refunds, Rescheduling and duration of Counseling Sessions
- To reschedule an appointment the therapist must be informed at least 48 hours in advance of the session
- If the client informs less than 48 hours or is a no show the payment is forfeited
- If the client is late for a session by more than 10 minutes, without informing the psychologist, then it is deemed as a no-show, and the session is forfeited.
- If the session is extended beyond 10 minutes, then the client will pay for a complete additional session i.e. if the session is from 12:00 to 12:45, and it stretches to 12:55 or longer then the client is liable to pay for an additional session. The client has now paid till 13:30 and can use their time till 13:30
- If the client behaves inappropriately during the session, the therapist has the privilege to end the session without giving any refund or compensation
- If due to a certain emergency the therapist has to reschedule the appointment, then the client will not be charged for that
- All payments are to be made 100% in advance of the start of the counseling session.
- The duration of a session is 45 minutes, a client can consume any time between 1 to 45 minutes and it will be counted as a session. There is no carry forward of minutes from one session to another session
Policy - Free Mental Health Counseling
At MindTribe Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., we believe that mental health is equally important as any other necessities.
While our rates for counseling are minimal, it is possible that some people might not be able to afford paid counseling due to their financial circumstances. In such instances, we provide mental health counseling free of charge. At certain times, the company at its discretion may decide to offer free counseling to a particular patient. The company at its discretion may offer One (1) to six (6) free sessions to a client, the decision on how many free sessions are to be offered is purely at the discretion of the company, the client cannot question the decision of the company on the number of free sessions.
We, at MindTribe Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. as a part of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), provide them with free counseling. The free counseling sessions come with the condition, that if the client misses any of the free sessions provided to them, the remaining sessions are forfeited and the client going forward has to pay the current rate of the psychologist for the sessions ahead. We appreciate that a client who is receiving free therapy may have some extenuating reasons due to which they are unable to attend the free counseling session, unfortunately, to be fair to all clients, we will be unable to offer any additional free sessions.
Free Counseling is provided as a courtesy, clients who are rude/abusive/speak/write/ communicate in derogatory language with our team will not receive free counseling.
Policy - Counseling Packages
To make counseling affordable and accessible to all clients, we offer packages. For example, in a package, the client makes advance payment for 10 sessions, and they get 12 sessions, hence by paying in advance for 10 sessions, they get two additional sessions for free. There are a few rules for the packages.
- If a client doesn’t show up for a session that has been booked, it will not be rescheduled, but it will be deemed to have been taken
- Sessions are non-refundable, once paid, no refund will be given
- Sessions are non-transferable, unused sessions can’t be transferred to others
- Sessions have to be utilized within a period of 6 months. If all the 12 sessions are not used within 6 months, then they will be considered lapsed. In certain cases, an extension of the end date may be given, but that is only at the discretion of the office and with a recommendation from the counselor.
- On occasion, the company has the right to change the counselor, the client is informed on best effort basis when such a change takes place
- Clients are requested to familiarize themselves with the policy, prior to signing up for packages.
Policy - Counselor Personal Information
Clients are requested not to ask the counselors for personal information such as
- age, marital status, relationship status, family details etc.
- home address
- personal phone number
- personal e-mail id
- social media details
Your counselor is a highly educated and experienced individual. They have been instructed not to share their personal details with clients, as these are not relevant to your therapy.
If you have any queries, please refer them to the office
We believe that students are an extremely vulnerable group when it comes to mental health issues. To help this group, we offer a 20% discount to students who wish to receive counseling from MindTribe, there are a few simple guidelines (all must be fulfilled)
- The client must be a bonafide, full-time student of a recognized institution (proof will be required)
- And, the client must be between the age of 18 years to 24 years on the date of receiving the counseling (proof will be required)
- For minors, parental consent will be required and student counseling rates are not applicable.